PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE FOR DELIVERY OPTIONS - PRE ORDER ONLY!
Fun and sophisticated. The Pop 18 bridges the gap between younger and older childs bikes. The light blue frame pops with yellow and pink stripes and pairs this perfectly with mature black tanwall tyres.
- Internal cables: hides the cables away by running them through the frame minimising the risk of potential accidents and helps to create a clean simplified design
- Rigid cro-moly forks: designed to be strong and lightweight
- Aluminium V-brakes: fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator: when your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers: can be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Lo-rise handlebars: based on market research parents of older children preferred handlebars with a lower rise that would give an improved riding position but, still allow their children to be more aware of their surroundings
- Narrow 1.5 tyres with puncture protection and a modern style tread pattern suitable for riding on all surfaces, cleverly coloured for fun
- Aluminium doublewall rims with CNC sides: provide extra strength and an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against