PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE FOR DELIVERY OPTIONS - PRE ORDER ONLY!
The Pop 16 has been designed for adventures. The fun colour scheme and bold blue frame make this a stand out piece, and results in a bike that is as unique as the rider.
- Internal cables: hides the cables away by running them through the frame minimising the risk of potential accidents and helps to create a clean simplified design
- Rigid cro-moly forks: designed to be strong and lightweight
- Aluminium V-brakes: fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator: when your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers: can be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Lo-rise handlebars: based on market research parents of older children preferred handlebars with a lower rise that would give an improved riding position but, still allow their children to be more aware of their surroundings
- Narrow 1.5 tyres with puncture protection and a modern style tread pattern suitable for riding on all surfaces, cleverly coloured for fun
- Aluminium rims: give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against