PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE FOR DELIVERY OPTIONS - PRE ORDER ONLY!
The Raleigh Pop 14 features a low step-through frame to help your little one get on and off the bike easily. The green features pair perfectly with this white frame. The Pop 14 is lightweight, stylish and features top end safety features.
- Internal cables: hides the cables away by running them through the frame minimising the risk of potential accidents and helps to create a clean simplified design
- Rigid cro-moly forks: designed to be strong and lightweight
- Aluminium V-brakes: fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator: when your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers: can be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- High rise handlebars: designed for a more upright riding position: based on market research parents of younger children preferred a more upright riding position, they said it allowed their children to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Narrow 1.5 tyres with puncture protection and a modern style tread pattern suitable for riding on all surfaces, cleverly coloured for fun
- Aluminium rims: give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against